The second annual UKSec summit taking place on 5-6 November 2019, brings together senior and executive cyber security professionals from the services sector for two days of networking and dynamic discussions on some of the most pressing issues affecting the industry today.
UKSec is a CPD certified content-driven summit bringing together C-level executives from the Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Insurance, Hospitality, Transport, Wholesale and Retail industries.
Key themes for 2019 include; addressing the human factor, embracing diversity for a collaborative cyber-space, how to better secure data, ensuring a smooth migration to the Cloud, responding to data breaches, automatically detecting threats, managing third party risks and creating a strong risk discipline in a company.
Joining us onstage will be:
- Jon Holden, Head of Information Security at Atom Bank
- Denise Beardon, Head of Information Security Engagement at Pinsent Masons
- Deborah Haworth, CISO at Penguin Random House
- Stuart Leach, Group CISO at Wonga
- Ravinder Jamgotre, Head of Information Securty at WHSmith
- Reena Shah, Head of Security Culture & Skills at M&G Prudential
Register for a Complimentary VIP Pass (Valued at €549) by submitting your details here before 1 November.