Date: 12 & 13 May 2021
Time: 1pm – 5.30pm (UK time)
Led by some of the world’s leading experts in the field of cyber security and financial fraud investigations, CyberCon London 2021 is an unmissable opportunity to ensure your business and security systems are up to the challenge of an always evolving cyber threat.
UK business leaders and C-level executives across industries will have a first-hand access to some of the top international experts who will share their insight and expertise in developing effective threat management strategies and solutions to new and unprecedented online/cyber threats that have emerged in the year under a lockdown. through interactive Q&A sessions and insightful panel discussions.
Delivered through top level keynote addresses, insightful and interactive panel discussions and live Q&A sessions, CyberCon London 2021 will arm delegates with a comprehensive toolkit to create a cyber security strategy for their organisation and provide deep insights into the latest strategies in dealing with cyber threat and guard against the uncertain threat landscape.
- Lisa Ventura, CEO & Founder, UK Cyber Security Association
- Dan Patefield, Head of Programme, Cyber & National Security, techUK
- Steve Hunt, Senior Analyst, Cybersecurity, Aite Group
- Philip Ingram OBE, former British Army intelligence officer
Who should attend:
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- IT directors
- Managing Directors
- Risk & Compliance Officers
To find out more go to www.cyberconlondon.co.uk