Are you a cyber security professional looking to share your insights to a wider audience?
Or are you a cyber security company looking for greater exposure for your products and services?
We are seeking contributors, article writers and bloggers to submit, news, industry insights, high quality blogs/articles and become part of our vibrant cyber security community.
You do not need to be a member of the UKCSA to contribute and as a contributor you will gain access to a community of industry expert companies and cyber security professionals, as well as students who are looking to build a career in cyber security. Our main goal is to include authors on our site who will help to support, build and enhance the UKCSA community by sharing their content to give their writing and insights more exposure to an extended cyber security audience.
How to Become a Contributor/Blogger
Send your submissions to us via [email protected]. Please include a short author biography of around 100 words maximum and one text link to your website or company website. Please also include a suitable image for your piece and a headshot image of yourself and links to your social media profiles e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and any links to your websites or other work you would like us to include.
If you are interested the following guidelines will help with preparing pieces to submit to us:
- We are looking for content with plenty of technical or conceptual details. Our recommended length requirement is around 600 – 1200 words, but we are more than happy to happy to accept pieces that are more than 1200 words or less than 600 words.
- PR professionals are welcome to send their press releases to[email protected] for inclusion on our site. We are happy to accept press releases for inclusion if they fall within the cyber security industry.
- Recruitment companies are welcome to submit their job vacancies to us for inclusion on the UKCSA site as we build a large portal of available cyber security jobs. Please submit these to [email protected] for inclusion.
- Please include a short author biography of around 100 words maximum with one text link to your website or company website. Please also include your social media profiles e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc if you have them, as we will also link to these if possible.
- Please attribute any quotations, third party content and data that is referenced in your articles or content.
- We may adapt or edit your content if we feel it is appropriate or necessary to do so, and update it in the future to ensure it remains relevant and accurate.
- We may add links to other UKCSA articles or content within the post body of your content.
Should you have any questions about being a guest contributor or blogger for the UKCSA, please email[email protected].
We look forward to receiving your submissions!